Dr. Roarke Miller and his courteous, helpful staff will put their years of knowledge and skill to work for you. Whether you require restorative, preventative, or cosmetic dentistry, you will be pleased with our high-quality service.
The Best Restorative Dentistry in the Treasure Valley
Restorative dentistry involves bringing your damaged or otherwise unhealthy teeth back to a healthy, beautiful state. Restorative dentistry might range from providing fillings to implants.
Some Restorative Dental Options
The following dental services and technologies can restore, strengthen, and beautify your teeth. We hope you’ll reach out to us for an appointment so that we may answer any of your questions concerning these options.
- Fillings. Many things can wear away at tooth enamel, for example, plaque accumulation, tartar, and acidic or sugary foods. Fillings provide an effective mild dental decay treatment strategy. Fillings correct the space or cavity caused by the decay within the tooth.
- Dental Bonds. Dental bonding is a straightforward, low-cost aesthetic dental procedure that can also help strengthen a tooth. The procedure can be quick and pain-free. Our specialists use a tooth-colored composite resin to polish, sculpt and shape your chipped or misshapen teeth. The dental bond resin is available in various colors and tints to perfectly match your natural tooth color.
- Veneers. Veneers, like crowns, are custom-made to fit over your natural teeth. We frequently use veneers for cosmetic purposes and crowns for restorative purposes. Veneers can improve the size, shape, and color of your teeth. Veneers, like crowns, are cemented over your natural tooth, which we may need to shape for the fit. Veneers will be a perfect match for the form, size, and color of your natural teeth. You won’t notice or feel the difference between the veneers and your natural teeth because they will appear and function so beautifully. They’ll complement your smile. Veneers are stain-resistant too. You won’t have to worry about whitening a veneer as you would your natural teeth.
- Crowns. Crowns are a fantastic solution to restore dental health, strengthen the tooth, improve bite functionality, and improve the appearance of your smile. Crowns shelter your natural teeth, typically when they have sustained damage or suffered from tooth decay or trauma. The crown is a prosthetic material sculpted to match your natural tooth size and shape. It’s composed of a durable, long-lasting, smooth enough to prevent foods and liquids from sticking to it, causing it to be stain-resistant. Crowns can also support false teeth, for example, a bridge.
- Bridges. A bridge is a prosthetic filling the gap left by a lost tooth. A basic bridge consists of three prosthetic teeth: two crowns or veneers covering the natural teeth on either side of the gap and one central tooth replacing the missing tooth in the middle. A bridge is a terrific solution to protect that space. It looks, feels, and performs much like natural teeth. The two teeth on either side of the gap serve as support for a bridge. We prep those supporting teeth to allow the bridge to fit over them and cement the bridge in place.
- Implant. An implant is a titanium rod with an artificial tooth, a durable, permanent, and functional tooth restoration option. The rod serves as the prosthetic tooth’s solid base or new root. A detachable replacement tooth, such as dentures, or a fixed permanent tooth, such as a crown, can be attached to the new root. Implants are attractive and can replace teeth that have health issues or that you dislike for aesthetic reasons. Implants may be less difficult to maintain than natural teeth. Dr. Roarke Miller will match your implants’ color, shape, and size to your natural teeth.
Quality Restorative Dentistry in Meridian
Alliance Dental Care is there for you, providing the best dental service in the Treasure Valley. Our professional, friendly, and comfortable approach ensures high-quality care. We’ll keep you happy, healthy, and smiling.